1.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

After researching children’s beds for a few weeks, I ordered a bed through Walmart.com.The bed arrived two weeks later, badly damaged.

The Site2Store employee refunded the bed instead of exchanging it because they claimed that there were no more in stock. I immediately went online to Walmart.com, and the bed was indeed in stock and available to purchase….but for $170 more. I called to inquire, and was told that Walmart.com was out of stock, but their affiliate company had them for sale at the higher price. I requested that Walmart.com honor the sale we arranged two weeks prior by purchasing the bed from their affiliate and reselling it to me at the agreed upon rate.

I explained that I spent a lot of time and energy researching the price at the exact moment that I was ready to purchase (as we all know online pricing can change quickly) and settled on this purchase as it was a fair price at that moment. It was not on sale…. It was not a deep discount or ‘too good to be true’….it was just a relatively fair price for the comparable beds available that night. I also explained that I had already waited two weeks for the bed and had received the rest of the furniture for my son’s room and would now have to wait another couple of weeks for any other bed order so they should at least rectify the problem for their error.

Not to mention, the Site2Store employee, Elizabeth, stated that “they should not have sent the package from the warehouse because this does not look like shipping damage”. In all, I had to speak to three people on the phone; and was hung up on by the CS Manager (“Perez”) after holding for 50 minutes… only to wait on the chat line to chat with two other employees; and hear that no one was going to fix their error. The two chat reps both said they were going to send surveys, but only one did. The CS Manager (Laquitta) for the chat line was also very facetious and did not care that I had been cheated and had my time and energy wasted for what amounts to a simple transaction: sell an item for a price then send that item.

Honestly, it’s an easy concept!!

I wasted two hours tonight trying to just get Walmart to honor the original order.I will be telling everyone I know what a crooked organization they’ve become, and it’s probably just as safe (if not safer) to buy through Amazon because at least you can get some type of customer service.

Review about: Bed.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Shipped damaged item and would not exchange for same price, Would not honor their price, Cancelled order to force a rebuy at higher price.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

aliens_amoung_us

This sounds like a nightmare. Cut your losses and go someplace else.