I purchased a broom and dustpan set from Walmart online. After a few days I received a delivery confirmation from them stating the item was delivered to someone named "Carlos" (my name is not Carlos) in another State.

A few days later I received a PARTIAL refund for this purchase. When I contacted Walmart, they claim they delivered the item but I returned it because I did not want it. They then refunded the purchase price minus the tax and shipping because they claim I refused on delivery. They have refused all my requests for delivery information or any other details.

I have escalated this with my credt card company. I am confident I will eventually receive all my money but this is just another incident where a big company gets your money, hangs onto it for as long as they can to earn interest, then reluctantly return it when they absolutely and legally have to. I do not believe they had any intention of sending it. The Customer Service person I am dealing with has very bad english skills.

It really reflects poorly on Walmart as a whole. I will NEVER do business with Walmart again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments