4.3
Layout of Store

my complain instead I got an eye exam and I pay for it and when I went to go order my contacts I left them that you gave me the ones in the prescription to give me a different brand and he gave me the brand that I did not want so now I'm stuck with and I having troublewith my contacts since I did not want to brand so I decided to never go to shop there ever again the doctor and the person that I bought the contact from start to their choice and I was forced to get these contacts,these contacts irritate My eyes now

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart contacts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments