2.6

I ordered a copier for my husband.He had been wanting one but i kept telling him we just couldnt afford it.

So i ordered it on Walmart.com and it was on my front portch foir all the world to see and not even in a box. Yeah my husband was the first to see it so there goes my Christmas.

I dont have the money to get something else.I got this on sale.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #910242

You are wrong because Christmas is ruined.Now I don't have a gift for my husband.

He had to use it before Christmas and he called me a fool for ordering something online.He is telling me that I have to get him something else for Christmas because he wants a surprise for Christmas.

to wrong Orange, California, United States #910486

Is your husband six yeas old as well?He sounds to me like he is six years old claiming you ruined Christmas and then telling him you owe him another gift because he wants to be surprised.

He sounds like a *** to live with.Since he wants a surprise how about you give him divorce papers as a surprise.

Orange, California, United States #910233

Well what did you want them to do with it bury it in a hidden place in the backyard?They are not mind readers, they have no idea it was a Christmas gift.

Your husband needs to be arrested for marrying a six year old child. Clearly you are six years old if you figure out that the best way to surprise your husband for Christmas is to buy something online. What if he was at the door first and they rang the doorbell? Your husband can still get the Christmas gift, only earlier.

You don't have to get him anything else.Your own fault for getting it online because it is on sale.