Product: Walmart Coupon Clear all filters (47 of 47 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
2.3
Filthy store, rude managers, never any handicapped carts so when a disabled person tries to make thru the store no carts means we need a place to rest for a few before we can walk again so I head to the shoe dept when you can find abench I sit for a few mintue. Than...

Oh for heaven's sake grow up!!! You sound like a spoiled brat.

Stores aren't required to have the electric carts for customers to use, they do that as a courtesy. There are also wheel chairs for customers to use. That being said there is one way to make sure you get to use one of those carts and that is to get to the store no later than 7:30-8:00AM. Another thing you could do is, IF you truly need one of the electric carts is to buy your own, or you could buy a walker that is equipped with a seat, then whenever you need to rest you wouldn't have to look for a bench.

Stores aren't required to provide conveniences like these, it is up to people to take care of their own needs. I use the carts all the time and I don't have any trouble getting through the aisles, no matter how crowded they are, therefore, if you are actually walking you shouldn't have any problems at all getting through the crowded aisles. Also stores are routinely inspected for fire hazards, so I don't think congested aisles are a fire danger. There isn't one single girl working at WalMart, anybody that is old enough and has the gumption to be working is a young woman or a young man.

Also stores don't have "adds," they have "ads." As far as the employees knowing the ads goes, you are supposed to bring the ads with to the store for price matching. I know for a fact that the employees don't try to make you take a lesser "quality." They might try to make you take a lesser "quantity." There is something about that comment that just doesn't ring true. I'm not real sure you know if whether or not you had everything right for using your coupons, because you sure don't know how to capitalize, punctuate, or even use real good grammar. Who are you to judge whether or not somebody has good manners or not.

In my 74 years I have noticed that a lot of customers that complain about being treated rudely by employees, have also been rude to the employee.

Walmart in Los Angeles, California - Wal-Mart niega mis cupones de alimentos

A medida que mis hijos son bebés ancla y Obama ha prometido me Amnistía decidí tomar sobre mí a visitar walmart por primera vez en años. Bueno, yo fui a conseguir las cosas habituales que siempre me dieron en el mercado español. Tengo mis cosas y me dirigí a la salida. Cuando llegué allí de revisar la cajera negó mis cupones de alimentos diciendo que no fue aceptada la tarjeta. Tuve un ataque y Calle ed el gerente. Él dijo lo mismo que le fue denegado. Estaba tan enojado que me fui a llamar a los servicios de bienestar que lo arregló. No debería haber incluso tuvo que llamarlos. Walmart es muy malo. Son fanáticos también. Porque soy marrón y no un ciudadano de este país. Mi marido y yo colaron en este país hace unos años y trajeron mi familia después de la elección de Obama ya que sabíamos que nos daría la amnistía. Estados Unidos es, después de todo mi tierra de todos modos. Fue tomado de mí. El hombre blanco nos debe.
Walmart - Coupon Review from Olympia, Washington
Walmart - Coupon Review from Olympia, Washington
10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was on clearance for $1. I called lacey washington walmart and asked if they would price match Tumwater and was told...

Just go back with all of those lip balms in hand and take it from there. Or go to a different WallieWorld, I am sure you will find some price matching.

Make sure you find a sign or something that states they will match any price. Then you will have the rat by the tail. Good luck!!! I hate things like this.

I worked for a grocery company and you won't believe what they can do!!!!! GGrrrrrr!!!! I hate to see people taken advantage of.

Don't forget there is YELP, another place to tell your story. Happy 4th of July!!!

Walmart in Clarksdale, Mississippi - Coupons

Hello, I went to Clarksdale, MS Wal-Mart on Sept.8,2014 and I was treated as if I was a criminal. I was embarrassed, in front of a lot people I had purchased my item the coupons worked for the items I don't see what was the problem. If the coupons don't work the coupons goes green on the screen. I will not shop there anymore. If items are already purchased do they suppose to take items back? This was the worst thing happen to in a public places. I do not think I had done anything wrong. The coupon worked for my items. The workers treated me unfairly.

You need to get mommy or daddy to read the coupon for you to see if it is valid, no need to throw a fit because they did not accept your invalid coupon.

Huh???

View more comments (1)
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Walmart - CSM made-up something about their coupon policy that wasn't true

Was trying to use coupons at the checkout. A CSM told me that you can't print coupons from more than 1 computer per household. I called her out about that. She said it was in the coupon policy. When I asked her to show me the policy, they found it, and it didn't state anything about limiting to 1 computer per household. Her demeanor changed and she was much more "pleasant". She then said it used to be a policty, but they change the policies every month and she can't keep up on all the changes. She then tried to get to me be happy by saying I could print all the coupons I wanted and they would accept them. I don't like being lied to and she knew that I had caught her doing it.

Well, she is right though. You know darn well a lot of things change these days so I don't understand why you think she is lying to you.

Just because you aren't pleased doesn't mean that you are being lied to. She admitted to making a mistake and you're still being rude.

@Guest188

Come on give the OP a break, they are obviously five years old and don`t know the difference in purposely lying to mislead someone and a simple misunderstanding. At five they think all adults are against them.

If this person is actually an adult and still feels this way hopefully they lose their job over a simple mistake such as this.

This will teach them to not be pigheaded and arrogant.

@Anonymous

Yeah, you're probably right.

So she made a mistake, admitted to it, apologized, was pleasant, and even said she wouldn't make the same mistake again.....and you're still upset? Try some forgiveness. It sounds to me like you just can't be pleased.

View more comments (3)
Walmart Coupon
Obviously I can't speak for everyone, but I am personally pleased with our local Wal-Mart. The employees are friendly (most of them anyway), they are quick to resolve any issues, and have the best prices around. I've worked in retail for 4 years in total. In my...

Store#04415-pharmacy employees are the greatest,,employee Catherine Hernandez,very helpful.

Featured
I've shopped at walmart for years and have couponed for years, I've a very "good" couponer I don't empty shelves, I don't read the barcode, I get exactly what the coupon says. Some days I go in and get several items with coupons. My family depends on me...

Oh wow the world. has come to this i guess everyone is expected to use only cash well in this economy its hard look the store needs to punish the ones who are scammers and honor the honest customers and the comments posted are so sad I'm sorry for u all mamabunn i wish i had a lot of money but I'm so poor i can't even pay attention but if i did i would give u enough to make u happy please god help that woman amen

Loss

Walmart in Staunton, Virginia - Unfriendly unhappy unhelpful unproffesional staff

Wow! Never have I had such a horrible experience shopping in a Walmart store, my brother and I visited the Walmart Supercenter in Staunton Virginia last night Tues 9/24 at around 10pm my brother had looked on the internet in search of a particular DVD which stated was in stock and on Sale upon our arrival unable to locate the video my brother asked the associate working in electronics for assistance, the associate who was pulling a cart of stock never stopped moving directed my brother to the 5 $ bin said if we had it there is where you would find it! Seemed very aggravated that we even asked him a question continuing on with our shopping which would by the end be classified our nightmare we move on to get our grocieries which involved WIC items for my niece we searched for WIC approved court sized milk which we had trouble locating due to a sale sticker covering the sign when asking another associate where to find it she was from another area and was unsure but tried to help she went to ask the associate from dept and came back and said it should be labled. Ended up locating on our own after finding all of our items we continued through the congested isles half blocked with stock to the front of the store with only one register open which was all the way in the middle of the store which also was blocked by waxing floors to find another customer arguing with a clerk over a coupon, the clerk was unprofessional and rude and clearly didn't know how to resolve the issue called another clerk over to assist when other clerk got to register she pushed to clerk out of the way rudely and said watch and learn so only have to do this once. then they continued waiting on customers being rude to others as they talked back and forth how they hate there jobs and the Bull *** exact words that go along with it. There was more BUT feel you have the point still unhappy with my experience I attempted to call and speak with management upon returning home with no success there either nobody answered the phone. Never again will I visit this store I will either travel to another town store or a competitor.

Instead of complaining about Walmart the tax payers should be complaining about you having children you cannot afford and using WIC aka taxpayer money to pay for those children`s food and clothing. Most people do their own shopping and do not need to be hand held to the items, either you are on WIC because you are too lazy to get a job or are not giving a job because you cannot read.

This would explain why you would need them to take your hand and hand you the milk or your brother the DVD.

Telling a customer is not rude. You better be taking the bus to another town or if it is further away because you have no right wasting money on gas when you could be spending it of food.

anonymous Sep 25, 2013 wSioux Falls, South Dakota

The reason you don`t have a problem getting help is because you don`t expect them to do all the shopping for you, this person does, they are too lazy to get their own stuff, so that is why they rely on WIC.

Had same experance They hire people that know nothing.......

Do you know what the WALMART ceo makes read huffington post Walmart "CEO's Pay Jumps 14.1 Percent To $20.7 Million" maybe if the ringers got a 4% RAISE they would do a better job. but with the ECONOMY being so bad ONLY THE CEO can get a raise!!

And he is way to busy to ANSWER THE PHONES!!

I, too wondered what "court" sized milk is. Do you realize that stores now are mainly what is referred to as self-service.

That being said, I have never had any trouble receiving help at my WalMart. Also when you look for something on their website, it isn't always up to date. Your best bet is to call ahead and ask if they have an item that you see on the website. As far as congested aisles that you complained about, that is the time of night that they start doing their night time stocking.

Are you sure that the person you asked about the DVD actually worked in electronics, and wasn't a stock person bringing a cart full of stuff to the area? Exactly when do you think stores should do this and clean their floors, etc.? Also, I highly doubt that the line at the check out was to the middle of the store. If it was they would have opened more lanes.

I'm sure the store won't miss your whinny business.

What exactly is "Court" sized milk???

View more comments (4)
Walmart Coupon

Milpitas Walmart (95035) won't accept manufacturers' coupons and BAD customer service!

TWICE in a row, the Walmart in Milpitas CA would not accept the manufacturer's coupons I gave them at the cashier ( I cut 1 of them from the Sunday paper and the other one I printed from the manufacturer's website). Both times I had to wait for like 10 minutes for the manager/ upper management, and then all they told me was they know the coupons are legitimate but they are not in their system so they cannot accept it. OK both times I was holding a crying baby waiting for an answer but that's what they said to me? I mean I shop at CVS and Safeway too and their manager would still accept my LEGITIMATE coupons (usually I'm talking about ONLY ONE coupon) if it happens that the coupon is not in their system. But this is not the case at Walmart. Worse still, they made me wait for them for 10 minutes? Really? And all they said was Sorry? And the 2nd time this lady told me she knew there is a problem in their system, but then she can do nothing? She did not even try to fix the problem or tell this to the upper management? What? And when I told them it's their problem and they should honor my coupon because they claimed that they'd accept manufacturer's coupon, she said sorry she cannont do anything about it. OK NOW this is not about the money, but if you claim that you accept coupons, you should do your job. And both times the staff at Walmart made me feel like I'm wrong to complain? I'm VERY disappointed about the BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE at the Milpitas Walmart. They made a lady carrying a crying baby for 15 minutes wait there for nothing + she was wrong to express her own opinion. This is just outrageous. This is NOT how you treat your customers. I would not shop at the Milpitas Walmart again if I don't get a satisfactory response from you. And the reason I'm posting here is I want people to know about how bad the customer service is at the Walmart in Milpitas, CA 95035.

I have the same problem in Oklahoma with Walmars. I take the coupon in and even try to stick with the exact item shown on it.

They make it such a hassle to redeem manufacturer's coupons and yet they expect us to believe that they will honor competitors coupons. I don't take big stacks in at a time, but just a few and more likely than not will have to wait for manager approval on at least one even if everything is correctly done by me. I think they do it on purpose to discourage coupons.

I will continue to use them though and they will just have to wait. I have given up on the online ones though, they are even worse with those.

Oh and according to what that other response suggested, a woman with a baby should NOT shop at Walmart, even worse she CANNOT express her opinion at the store if she is with a baby. Oh my, I cannot believe how people change nowadays.

That is just wrong. This is discrimination. This is the first time ever that I complain about anything to anyone at any store, with or without a baby. And now I am wrong?

Just because it happened when I was shopping with a baby? Or I'm married with a baby?

Please... if you really think so, just keep this to yourself.

Oh and I forgot to say that if she apologized and told me she'd report this problem to the upper management and try to fix it, that would have been fine. But after waiting for so long, she just told me they would not accept the coupon even they're real.

Don't forget that they claimed to accept manufacturer's coupons and now no matter what coupons I gave them, they are not accepting them. So now this is my problem?

Get over your crying baby, you are using that as an aid for complaining. You chose to have a baby and you chose to take the kid shopping.

If the coupon isn't in their system, they wouldn't be able to get reimbursed for it. Get real!!! More than likely they are trying to get the system fixed, just because you coupons have worked in other stores, doesn't mean that there isn't a problem with the WalMart system.

You kind of make it sound like it is WalMart's fault and that they are rigging the system or something. If you never shop there again, I'm sure they won't miss your whining self.

@anonymous

I don't know what kind of reply this is. I DID NOT use a baby as a aid, for GOD's SAKE.

I meant that their service was SLOW, and that made my baby cry. And they were NOT polite and sincere in apologizing AT ALL. I don't know where your rationale in ladies being unreasonable when shopping with babies come from. I am always a reasonable person and I never complain if they are doing their job, even if they did not accept the coupons for a reason.

I can accept that there is a problem in their system, BUT NOT when they say they know it but they are NOT doing anything. This is NOT the first time this happened too, as I said. And I meant the other stores NEVER made me wait for such a long time, and they would NEVER be so rude to a customer. I really like Walmart and always shop at Walmart too, but even so, I still know what is right and what is wrong.

And I know they would be happy NOT to see me again, but after all, this is just not the way you treat a customer, this is ALL I meant.

I'd suggest you to get real, no matter how much you like this place.

View more comments (4)

Walmart in Ontario, Oregon - Couponing

How irritating it is when you actually have a MFG'S coupon and you actually buy the exact product that the coupons specifies to buy and you get to the check out and the coupon doesn't match the code that Walmart has entered in the computer. Funny how just about everything else has the right codes entered when you go and match them up on the receipt. They lady refused to take the coupon. No where in the Walmart Coupon Policy did I read they would NOT take the coupon, but the lady would not take it. I can see why we dislike Walmart with a passion. They are not losing money with an actual coupon that came out of Sunday's paper especially when I purchased the right product!

Well here is my policy if dies not scan don not buy..........Walmart sucks

There's something WORSE than the LIAR, LadyScot? AND there's something worse than Target? I don't believe there's anything worse than either of them.

Customers Flee Wal-Mart Empty Shelves for Target, Costco

Bloomberg Report: By Renee Dudley | Bloomberg – 12 hours ago.

"Wal-Mart's loss was a gain for Kohl's Corp. (KSS), Safeway Inc. (SWY), Target Corp. (TGT) and Walgreen Co. (WAG)"

FACT: Last month, Wal-Mart placed last among department and discount stores in the American Customer Satisfaction Index, the sixth year in a row the company had either tied or taken the last spot.

The 'lady' didn't take the coupon because she didn't know how to work the register, we at walmart have to constantly be retrained on how to use the register to credit for coupons and honor competitors sales ads. We are just a bunch of ignorant ghetto blue collar trash employees.

You have had the cashier get a manager to show her how to work the register, it works in two ways it shows the manager she doesn't know how to do her job and all the customers behind her she doesn't know how to do her job and she will get frazzled and make an big ***. of herself again...

LadyScot

The person posting using my ID is not me and has been reported.

Some Walmart's will not take coupons if they do not scan. There is no 'code' they have to enter. They can override the system and hand key the coupon as a vendor coupon, but some store managers do not allow this as there are too many fake coupons around. Each store is allowed by corporate to place their own restrictions on the coupons.

What you can do is if you get a coupon online that will not scan, you can call the manufacturer of the product, and let them know. Sometimes the coupons are offered by a 3rd party, but the manufacturer will honor them, and most of the time replace any you are not able to use.

the only time I have had a problem with using coupons at walmart is when the cashier doesn't know how to enter them when there is not a bar code, since they ALL can't be scanned.

I have never had any problem with my WalMart taking coupons. It doesn't matter if I print them out direct from a manufacturer or cut them out of paper or magazine. I have also seen other customers use coupons with no problems.

View more comments (8)