Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Went to Mentor, WALMART, rang out a $13 dollar transaction, used coupons and had a refund due of 1.46. Everything went through and worked in the computer, but required a manager to cash out.

2 managers came and tore my bag apart and told me I had clearly chosen items that were included. The cashier and I explained that the computer accepted everything and there was not a problem. A third manager (assistant manager Deborah) came to the register, leaned over the counter and began screaming at me and accusing me of not knowing how to read. She said "didn't I tell you about these coupons?

Why would you try and buy these items with these coupons? Don't you you know how to read?" She leaned over to my son and asked him to look at the items and coupon and asked if he could read. She said, "do you know how to read and look at pictures? Are these the same items on the picture and in my hand?" He told her the item was in fact included because it had gone through to the end of the transaction.

She looked at me and told me and asked me, is that your son?" I responded, "yes". She said, "yeah, go figure he is your son. I see you are raising him right. I see how you are raising him." I asked her what the problem was with the computer.

The coupons weren't overridden and I didn't understand. I also told her that "I am tired of being treated like trash at this Walmart locations." I told her that I had to previously call the district manager in October because my buy online pick up in store item wasn't ready 48 hours after I purchased. I informed her that she was screaming at me and calling me names and that she hadn't explained anything to me, so I was going to have to call the district manager again about this location. She told me I was upsetting her by throwing the district managers name around and that she wanted me to leave.

Just then, she stopped around the register and Asked why I shopped there if I felt that way. I told her it was because I live in a development right behind the store. She told me that maybe I should drive further away and go somewhere else. She told me that I was trash because I shopped at a store that treated me like trash.

I said, "excuse me? I work, I drive a Mercedes and live in a decent house."She responded with "I bet I know why you have a Mercedes." She was implying that I received my possessions in an improper (sexual) manner. She walked away. Needless to say, I was so upset and insulted that I walked out of that store crying.

I was not "extreme couponing" with a $13 dollar transaction, and I still don't understand what happened if I had to insert my card for the transaction. I can't believe stores talk to customers that way.

Review about: Walmart Coupon.

Comments

Most coupons don't allow for cash back so I'm curious on what was actually going on here.

You having a Mercedes doesn't mean ***. Abd based on you throwing that in I would guess we didn't get the full story.