Walmart needs to train customer service representatives especially at the check out the policies of Walmart regarding manufacturers coupons.

At different times I have used manufacturers coupons both from the newspaper, cash register receipts, and Internet I got multiple times have been refused coupons I have used previously.

Walmart please train your customer service representatives and front end supervisors.

Upon arguing my case I have been treated rudely

Walmart customer service representatives are not worth $15 an hour minimum wage

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Well maybe your coupons dont match the items you are purchasing. Or the coupons are expired.

Since when, and where, in the US is minimum wage $15.00??? Try $7.25 in your state...