1.3
Layout of Store

Black Friday I went shopping at Walmart and when I want to the check out my playstation card would not go through the lady at the register said that the system was down the card was on sale for $10 normally 1799 I asked if I could come back later and get it for $10 they said if there was any left I asked if they would hold one for me and they said no that is not their policy explained that I was there to buy the card then and their system was down they said it was not their fault it was Playstations fault I called 1 800 Walmart while I was in line and the lady said that she could not override what the manager said thats whats Friday today is Tuesday I am still waiting for a call back I went to bells at midnight for a coupon that was 65% off clearance their registers were down they told us we could come back even when the sale was off and they would honor the sale I guess I know who cares and wants my money and it is not Walmart

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of walmart coupon. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart coupon in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

If you care to get off your self entitled horse for a moment...you might realize there is a big diffence between a store discount honor and a card not activating.

Because of the low prices of both XBox and Playstation cards by the bundles (10 plus at a time). This caused the Host that activates the cards to eventually crash at most/all walmarts.

Instead of having a tantrum at Walmart who can not LEGALLY change a the price of a card like that, call the number on the back of the card and explain the situation because THEY are the only ones who'd be able to help.