Resolved
2.8
Layout of Store

On February 6, 2016 at approximately 4:00 p.m., I was browsing around in the sewing department looking for specific colored ribbon to make baby toys to donate, while I witnessed and older woman at the cutting counter having an attitude.She was unfriendly to a customer who needed help locating someone to aide her in a nearby department.

I also witnessed her attitude before this incident while I was searching through the ribbon and she offered no help at all. She remained glued to the counter. Needless to say, I gave up on my search and told my Husband who had returned from the electronics dept that she was the rudest person I had ever witnessed working in that dept. I think she heard me because I heard someone yelling towards us as we are walking away.

We continued walking as not to get in aconfrontation with her. This is the first time I have experienced this in sewing.

Not sure I will return.Customer Service needs training.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Here it is damned if you do, and damned if you don't.Some people find it offensive and annoying if they are constantly asked for help.

Others like yourself expect people working with the public to be mind readers and know when you need help. I think the best advice is to ask for help if needed. Since you are unale to do that have a parent shopping with you so they can speak for you.

It is clear to me that you are a shy and lonely person and you really are desperate for someone to talk to you, even if it is to ask if you need help.My advice, change your attitude and you will have friends to talk to and won't get offended if someone in retail or fast food ect asks if you want help because you are so desperate for someone to talk to you.

to Anonymous #1108888

No, I have a wonderful life.Not so full of negativity as are you.

This is no effort to reach out to anyone. You sounded so angry and still do, that you might want to talk to someone. If you are in this profession and working for Walmart, then this just might be their problem. This conversation is ended.

It is obvious that this person is you or someone close to you and you are on the defensive. In customer service, regardless of how you might feel, or what type of day you are having, it is your job and your job only to help any customer regardless of their type of personality. You are asked to "one" thing. Get over it and move on.

Learn from it.You have a great day and hopefully a great life.

to Anonymous #1108910

I now consider this issue resolved. I have found the problem.