Late Billing and charging Late fees to innocent customers.Be aware it is systematic!!

I have a respectable credit Line never have i experienced this kind of billing practices. Twice back to back I didnt receive an invoice and was sent.

A bill withe late fees.I never had this in forty years!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of credit account. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned credit account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

How are you ticked that you were sent a late bill for a late bill?That's the way credit works.

I'm sure when you first activated your card you were informed of the due date, so even if you didn't get your invoice, which I also doubt, it is still your responsibility to make sure your bills are paid on time. After it happened the first time it seems like you would have taken even greater cate the next month to make sure your bill was paid on time.

It's too easy for people to claim their invoice was "lost in the mail", and that is why you are informed of the monthly due date.Pay your bills on time and you won't get charged late fees on your "respectable credit line".

to Anonymous #980517

Another troll...

to Anonymous #984083

what gives you the right to call someone a troll for expressing their feelings? look in the mirror. that's a troll.

musicman88

That's not Walmart charging the late fee.That would be Synchrony Bank.

Walmart is not a bank. Therefore, Walmart is not in charge of the credit cards themselves. You can just use them only at Walmart. Direct your anger toward Synchrony Bank.

Finally, regardless of whether or not it's Walmart vs.

Synchrony Bank, you have just as much (if not more) blame in this situation. YOU used THEIR credit card. AKA YOU borrowed THEIR funds to pay for whatever YOU purchased. YOU knew YOU owed THEM money.

It's even more disturbing that it happened twice. YOU knew when the payment was due.

Also, if you borrow money, you are still responsible for payment regardless of whether or not you receive an invoice.You have the right to ask to receive a paper statement but that still doesn't absolve YOU of YOUR responsibility to pay.