I HAVE A WALMART CREDIT CARD WHICH I HAVE HAD FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS.I HAVE NEVER BEEN LATE ON PAYMENTS.I ALWAYS PAY MORE WHEN I MAKE A PAYMENT ON MY CREDIT CARD.I TRYED TO GO ONLINE AND MAKE A PURCHASE WITH MY CREDIT CARD AND WAS TOLD MY CREDIT CARD EXPIRED ON 04/2008.THIS IS NOT TRUE BECAUSE I HAVE USED THIS CREDIT CARD UP UNTO AUG/2011.GE MONEY BANK AND WALMART SUCKS.I CANNOT BELIEVE EITHER OF THEM.WHEN I GO ONLINE I CAN GO INTO THE SITE.BUT I CANNOT PURCHASE ANYTHING.THIS IS BAD.

Review about: Walmart Credit Card.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

hollins1

I POSTED A COMMENT ON 01/12/12 CONCERNING MY WALMART CREDIT CARD.I HAD NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH USING MY WALMART CREDIT CARD BEFORE AND MY CREDIT CARD HAS NEVER BEEN EXPIRED BEFORE.I HAVE HAD A WALMART CREDIT CARD FOR ABOUT 5 YEAR'S.NEVER BEEN LATE ON PAYMENT'S.ALWAY'S PAID MORE THAN WHAT WAS REQUIRED FOR MY MONTHLY PAYMENT'S.THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN.I GO ONLINE TO MAKE A PURCHASE AND GET A POP-UP THAT MY WALMART CREDIT CARD EXPIRED ON 04/2008.THIS IS NOT TRUE BECAUSE I HAVE USED MY WALMART CREDIT CARD SEVERAL TIME'S SINCE 04/2008.I MEAN I HAVE MADE SOME RATHER LARGE PURCHASE'S WITH MY WALMART CREDIT CARD AND EVERYONE OF THESE PURCHASE'S WAS APPROVED WITH NO PROBLEM.I HAVE USED MY WALMART CREDIT CARD UP UNTIL AUG.2011.THEN ON 01/20/12,I RECIEVED AN COMMENT FROM GE CAPITAL CARE'S.THEY ASKED ME FOR SOME INFORMATION ON MY WALMART CREDIT CARD AND ASKED FOR THE INFORMATION TO BE SENT TO GE CAPITAL CARE'S E-MAIL.AS OF TODAY WHICH IS 02/11/12 I HAVE NOT HEARD ONE WORD FROM GE CAPITAL ABOUT ANYTHING.THEY NEVER CONTACTED ME PERIOD.AND HAD NO INTENTION'S OF CONTACTING ME ABOUT THIS MATTER.DO NOT TRUST GE CAPITAL CARE'S OR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THESE PEOPLE.I DID NOT ASK FOR THIS LIE.GE CAPITAL CARE'S REALLY MAKE'S THEIR SELF LOOK BAD FOR POSTING THEIR COMMENT.YOU ALL DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE OR ANYTHING.YOU WILL NEVER GET ANYMORE OF MY MONEY.BET THAT.YOU ALL SUCK'S.THANK'S FOR NOTHING.

GECapitalCares

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

- Reference code DM 011412_pcHollins1

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,