I am extremely angry that I have so much trouble trying to pay my credit card bill. They stopped sending me a statement so I cant see my balance or purchases.

I try to go online and it says I need to reset my password every time. When I do it says I am not recognize. I call the number on my card and I get the same *** questions by a person and they still can't help. All I want is to see my statement and pay my bill but every month it becomes a problem that takes my hours to resolve.

Just when I think its all fixed I find out I have to do it all over again the following month. I hate walmart!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to "fix your stupid site so i can pay my bill or send me a paper statement". The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. He best about walmart credit card from Walmart was other walmart management. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Hey Anonymous there you go again talking damn coward

New River, Arizona, United States #1244180

How about just quit using the Walmart card? Real easy!

Shreveport, Louisiana, United States #1242998

Sounds like you are incapable of using a computer. Ask someone, like a grandson, to help you log in.