I have issues in there billings. Last month they charged me a 35 doller late fee when i paid them on time.

Day of payment due. I called and they said i was suppose to pay 40 dollers minuim. I only have a 300 doller limit. I thought they resolved the issue.

I signed a contract telling me minuim was 25 month. Guess what they charged me with another 35 late fee when i paid them 40 for this month. All see is they want to keep me paying fines that are not warranted. All of a sudden i have a minuim of 40 dollers a month and if i don't pay that they fine me 35.

At this rate i will never get ahead. I told them to close out my account and i will only pay them what i actually owe. I have all ways paid on time and paid over the minuim of 25 dollers. This is not the first or secound time i gave had billing issues.

If there minuim payments went up i never signed an agreement to this. When you get up set with them they try and apeace you with a gift card or some other way to make you happy.

All i want is they straighten out the way they bill and pentilize there customers because tgeynthink they xan make money off of someone lije me me guess what not. I will tell people don't get a wal mart card not worth it.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of walmart credit card from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1239287

Ugh...

What is it with the poor grammar that I see in this complaint?