Beware rude customer service.I like the credit card but not customer service.

If you lack customer service skills, you should not be working with customers. I receive horrible customer service from a rep and supervisor.The way how the supervisor was talking to me it was so unprofessional I had to hang up and file a complaint. When I filed the complaint and spoke with Kelly she sounded so unconcern. So when I pay this card off I am going to close it immediately.

Customers should feel value and appreciated.

That is what customer service is all about.WALMART DID NOT DELIVER THAT MESSAGE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart credit card. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart credit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

The Cranston Walmart has no quality control in their meat section. Walmart "Tonight I was going to buy Nathan's Natural Cased hot dogs. While my son was picking out some items and browsing, I noticed the date on the hot dogs. Today..." Read more Walmart - Marketside Chicken Caesar Salad Review Walmart "I brought 3 chicken Caesar salad from Walmart. When I was mixing the salad dressing I found big stem pieces not just 1 or 2. 1 of my salads had..." Read more Walmart - One hour Guarantee Walmart "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..." Read more Walmart - INTEX Four-Person Boat Set Walmart "I bought the boat set for around $37 with 25% discount on June 15, 2017. The store was closing so the sales were final as they said. So I didn't..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more