I tried to open a credit card at the Dayton Mall, ohio store, they were advertising a $25 savings off $75 spent.The new cashier had no idea how to possess me.

I had to ask her to call for help. The person whom finally showed up to help was not very helpful in her explanation, then she tried to assist me, at 3 different registers and couldn't. Everything time I go to shop at any Wal-Mart, I swear I never will again.

I am a customer service employee for a living, we would never let this happen where I work.That will be my last time.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart credit card. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart credit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments