i was asked by a checker who works at a registeri if i would be intrested appliing for a walmart,,Visa credit card, if u applied u get $20 deducted off the total of your bill, the visa card arrived in the mail$200limit,im a member at i like getting gas there but they dont except cash , so the walmart visa became my gas card.one day iI enterd the store for the first time a computer cought my eye iI asked customer service about the worranty, then iI got a cwought on 4 tires for my truck, iI chose to get the tires so iI left the computer at costumer service but iI noticed a group of managers at the exit stareing at me & when i exited the store one of them followed me to my car, 3 weeks later a knock on my door 2 fowtain valley detectives thru me to the floor & put handcuffs , 4 more detectives were in a vihecle hiding down the street ,all 6 detectives enterd my home turned it up side down found nothing & iI was arrested for entering a Sams Club with suspition of comiting comercial burglery, iI posted bail & while at home trying to make sense of what happend 2 detectives from merrietta aproached me while taking out the trash stuck a 9 mm. gun to my head handcuffs put me in a van and arrested me for the same charges as before in fountain valley and there iI stayed at south west detention centre for over 4 months just to be transferd to orange county for trial , sams club did not have any one in court to speak for them since nothing was taken & ther were no witnesses ,but the judge orderd pay $3.000 restitution on the items that were never taken, 4 years later walmart is demanding $1.000 on a $200 visas wallmart credit card that was never paid , How do u like that, till now with attorney fees & bail money$ 17.552

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

snugglegirl05

I cannot read this wall of text full of run on sentences.

You're an *** and this makes no sense. I can't even understand what you are trying to say. Your spelling is that bad.

I suppose you think your funny??? NOT HARDLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!