1.9
Layout of Store

Towards the end of August, i ordered a bunch of uniforms and school supplies with my credit card. I received everything before school arrived in September.

BUT according to them, my payment didn't go through so they manually had to take it out again towards the end of October. I didnt receive any email in September at all regarding the payment not processing. Most places wouldnt even process a order for delivery unless the payment was all set. From all I know, they took the money out twice and I wouldn't even know.

Now, my cards balance is skyrocket. I even called when I received the first email from them. They just said sorry but didnt make sure I had the funds and didnt try to work anything out for me. I been ordering from walmart for a long time.

The gave me a bike without a wheel before, bike with missing screws, but this time it was so blindfolded Im going to take this matter in my own hands.

Shame on you walamrt! There goes Christmas shopping!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of walmart credit card from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments