33501 S Dixie Hwy, Florida City, FL 33034, USA
2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I arrived at the Walmart in Homestead FL 33033 and I shopped for the product I had and went to pay at the register. I used my credit card which Walmart issued me when I signed up and so the journey to the customer service was just awful.

My wife explained to the customer service employee that the card had a balance of $200 and the ladies face was like *** She looked lost and stuiped. Then she left us to discuss with the managers and they were *** Asshoels because they stood and discussed and did not do a *** thing.

Why has Walmart changed the demographics of leadership if there not worth a *** thing. #fuckwalmartcc

Walmart Cons: Customer service.

Comments

What is this babbling about any way? Why would anyone at Walmart want to know how much you owed on your credit card?

Walmart has nothing to do with your account other than they accept the card with their name on it, issued by a totally separate credit company for payment of your purchases.

If you have any questions about your account you need to contact the credit company. Walmart employees can not help you with your account.