Filter by rating :
filters

Walmart Customer Care Review

San Marcos Tx. Shelf was empty I ask employee if there was any in the stockroom she told me yes there but I am not going to get it I am busy. Really to busy to help me. When to checkout and was asked did you find everything so I told him what had happen. And the csm told well things happen have a good day. Walmart has the worst service ever. What happen to you all.

The Rules for Wal-Mart associates | Walmart

You come to work for one reason only, for the customer. We are your bread and butter. We keep you in business and we pay your paycheck. We are your only real boss. This goes for the management as well. Your founder Sam Walton said " there is only one boss, the customer, and they can fire everyone from the chairman on down by taking their business elsewhere." Somewhere along the line these things have been forgotten. We'll let me remind you of some things: 1. Customers come FIRST above everything. Your projects, your breaks, your meetings, EVERYTHING! 2. You should know your inventory. We ask you where something is then you should be able to tell us where it is. Take us to it. 2. When we ask you a question then you answer it and truthfully. 3. You make sure you have what we need. Check in the back room, check other stores, you have it somewhere most likely. If you have exhausted all options then make sure it becomes something fixable in the foreseeable future. 4. We may make mistakes, but it is still your fault no matter what. Don't EVER blame us for anything. If we have an accident and make a mess then it is your job to clean it. 5. Our children are also your responsibility to make sure that nothing happens to them while in your store. There are lots of pedos out there and things in your store that they can get into and hurt themselves. 6. You accept our returns and with a smile on your face. It is part of your job. Deal with it. 7. I don't give a *** about your personal problems. Leave them at home. 8. Safety. It is your responsibility to also keep us safe.

Whoever you are, I will bet your ego is so outsized, life in general is a chore, as the expectations you crave can never be satisfied, not ever. Ever. Such a sad post to share.

So, op...

What do you do for a living? Do you just bend over for your *** customers too?

There is a point where the customer is in the wrong. Your *** entititled attitude can shop at a different *** store.

#1208820

Your a. Selfish rude person.Theres lots of new employees all the time.how would you expect them to know it all?if they dont know they will get help.wonder if you know your job that well? sure would love yo see you work Walmart.and be put on the spot.

#1208990
@Anonymous

I dont think the op is old enough to work with the tantrum they are throwing.

#1208051

Ya know when I was working for Walmart as a cashier I was told by one of the CSMs one day while getting a talking to that no matter what the customer does to mess up it is still your fault. One of the stupidest things I ever heard.

So I guess using that logic if the customer decided to take out a gun and shoot me that would still be my fault. Of course Walmart will still side with the customer no matter what. All Walmart cares about is profit over people no matter what. I remember being denied breaks and being kept well over my shift many times when working at Wally World.

Will never work for that company ever again.

Considering that Wally World is now bleeding jobs left and right, I hope this means that karma has finally visited them. Sam Walton wouldn't even recognize the company he founded.

LAC
#1209574

Same here.

#1207035

The customer is always right even when they are wrong.

#1206901

The customer is ALWAYS right even when they are wrong.

#1207429

Technically, they're not.

#1208393
@Abigail

You are probably quoting someone who throws a temper tantrum when things do not go their way.

Um, ok. Thanks?

#1206803

Everything written here is correct. Those are the rules set down by corporate.

You don't like them then you are free to quit. Nobody is making you a slave.

Elize
#1207131

Really?????

#1207428
@Anonymous

And nobody is making you shop there.

@Anonymous

Well I do not believe your statement is completely true. Most people cannot afford to just quit a job, even a degrading poorly paid job.

#1206713

1. You come first, but NOT before everything.

They are required to take breaks. If you are an employer, you must be compliant. Not self entilted. Get over yourself.

2. Yes, they should know THEIR inventory. If they work in Health and Beauty, that is their inventory. If they do not work in Health and Beauty then it is not their inventory.

If they do not know, do not get mad when they ask someone else. You are not a child. Get over yourself.

They only get whatever the supplier sends them. If they do not receive it, they cannot put it out. Simple. Get over yourself.

4. SMH... That's another thing that is wrong with this country. How the *** did YOU get so *** that YOU do something bad and you blame other people for it?

I'm not saying that they shouldn't clean it up. I'm saying that you should take responsibility whenever you do something wrong. You made this choice. Not them.

Get over yourself.

5. Yes, they should. But you are responsible for your own children.

If I am responsible for your child that YOU chose to have, then you are going to be paying me for that. Get over yourself.

6. YOU be nice while they accept them.

Be nice regardless. So there was a problem. Deal with it. Get over yourself.

7. They shouldn't have to give a *** about yours then. Leave them at home. Get over yourself.

8. It's also your responsibility. They are not paid to protect you with their life and self entitled *** like you certainly don't deserve that kind of care.

Grow up. Get over yourself!

#1205458

Well while I am not a big fan of the store myself. Parents are responsible for their own children's safety and their safety.

There are thousands of items in the store and one cannot know each department, why they hired retards who cannot even tie their own shoes(like the one in the toy department in the store closest to me). The employees must have breaks by law after working a certain amount of time.

Most items are not hard to find if you have simple second grade reading skills which you obviously do not have. If a grown up makes a mistake they must accept responsibility, and follow return policy and you won't have an issue.

#1205434

Unless you can prove you personally have a supervising job with Wal-Mart and get paid by Wal-Mart, it's highly disrespectful to tell them how to do their job. Respect is a two way street, no exceptions! With that said, why should they give you any respect, now?

#1204980

I really hope this review is a joke, because if not, the author is a self entitled ***.

#1204388

now here's something for you, the customer. Don't come into our store and trash it, especially the restrooms.

Leave your screaming little brats somewhere else. don't race around our parking lot trying to kill someone. don't throw our merchandise around the store. don't threaten us and call us names.

don't spit on us. don't run us over with the carts. don't park in handicap if you're not. don't use electric carts if you don't need to.

don't steal our crapp. don't run around the store playing hide and seek. don't clog up the damm toilets and then *** on them. don't *** on the floors.

don't run over the guy trying to mop the floors. don't play football with milk cartons. don't fake a slip n fall and try to sue us. I could go on but you get the picture.

do all that and we'll see about your request. or go to target, ***

#1207473
@siko***t

you r so right. walmart customers are the nastiest animals you'll ever see.

10.00 an hour is not near enough for what the employees put up with. i clean the women's restroom there. what i see would make a belly goat pukke.

i only clean it after lunch and sometimes it don't stay down. nasty, disgusting, gross, and that's on a good day.

View more comments (20)

Walmart customer service song

Where oh where did the service go? Where oh where has it gone? 25 checkout stations but only two open staffed with stuu-uupid teenagers who don't know how to count to five. Finding someone on the floor to answer my questions-don't know where anything is when I do find somebody. Boxes all over the floor but no one putting them on the shelves No parking spaces and carts blocking every open space. No on returns no matter what and No apologies . Where oh where did the service go? Where oh where did it go? Door greeters strip searching everyone for stuff that you paid for. That is the only service you get at walmart.
#1204252

1. More staff means higher costs.

Want more employees? Shop somewhere else and pay more.

2. Boxes on the floor means they are downstacking to get ready to stock. Which means you came in overnight.

Walk around the product or shop daytime.

Carts blocking parking spaces means you should put your cart in the return instead of leaving it in the lot.

4. No returns....means you have something that can't be returned.

Walmart Customer Care
Cons
  • Poor customer service

Waiting time on phone | Walmart in Somerset, Virginia

3.6
Called the Staunton store three times on August 23rd 2016. 7:40 pm 1st 10 minutes, 7:50 pm 2nd 20 minutes each time no one checked back to see if I had been helped after each time I hung up and called straight back the 3rd time I asked if they were short of help or if there was a problem or if I could speak to a manager, the manager was put on the phone right a way. After speaking to a manager he ask what I needed I told him, I was put through to the dept. right a way. This was time wasted and someone should have noticed that the calls was still on hold.
#1207442

Have a little patience. The store was probably very busy with customers already in the store.

The world does not revolve around you my friend. I don't know how far you live from the store and if you have any problems getting around but if you don't, you could try going down there and taking a look for yourself.

#1204767

People complain that they can never find anyone on the floor to help them. Wonder if they are all on the phone talking to the people who can't be bothered to actually go to the store to shop.

#1204969
@Andrea

Why head over to the store to shop if you are just going to waist your time and gas money. Think before you speak ***.

#1205050
@Makynna

Not really sure that you got the point of the comment there.

#1205937
@Makynna

I did. That is why I use the app or the .com if I want to know if they carry something instead of wasting my time on the phone and their time tying up the phone. Duh.

View more comments (4)
Walmart Customer Care
Pros
  • Usually good
Cons
  • Last few times not good

Walmart - Customer Care Review from Houston, Texas

3.9
Its crazy to me to spend more time in line to check out then u do to spend 200 dollers worth of grocerys.by the time u get to check out your ice cream is melting.but yet they have 24+ stands to check outand only 6 are open.very aggrivating
#1204253

Maybe shop somewhere it costs more because they have more staff. Low staff means low prices.

#1203621

Yeah it is frustrating but most of the employees are probably too retarded to run a check out. I know that there is this retard in my home town who was hired.

She has down syndrome and is slow. She does not know how to do her job properly. The issue is they hire these retards that cannot do the job. The government pays them to hire them so they save money.

Less registers means less money to spend on cashiers. I applied for a job and the hire incompetient retards instead.

#1203627
@Makynna

Better than hiring thieves! I'm sure it runs in the family.

#1203795
@Makynna

What a sad pathetic life you must lead , you are so very hateful.

#1204095
@Anonymous

I am not hateful I am just upset that I applied for a job three times and was denied when they hired a monogolid that is unable to do her job properly. I asked her a simple question, where the Pokemon cards were she told me, but when I asked her when they would be coming in she did not know.

If you cannot do your job properly than why hire them? I am not a thief my sister is the one that stole.

#1204988
@Makynna

You didn't meet the qualifications, boo whoooo. The person that you feel is less qualified then you did get the job and she did answer your question, where they were.

Any retail associate does not know when a certain item will come in, that is a question to ask a manager.

The fault is your own.

I am glad you weren't hired, because a judgmental, hateful person like yourself should never get a job working with the public. Well, in my opinion you should not get a job anywhere.

#1204986
@Makynna

You are the problem in this world, everyone is given an equal opportunity to work. The government made laws to where you cannot discriminate.

Everyone is a human and if capable should be given the right to work and earn an income.

Also by the way, looking at your username, it is spelled PRACTICES, not prastices.

Retard.

#1205052
@Makynna

Maybe it's you that should think before you speak?

View more comments (7)

Walmart - Customer Care Review from Provo, Utah

Waited 45 minutes in sporting goods while repeatedly asking for help. Continually told "I'll get someone here right away" no one ever came. Went to the front, back, had them announce "help needed in sporting goods". Employees wondering around doing nothing, but no one to help in sporting goods!!! What a joke! Talked to "someone named Cheryl" in customer service, she's was oozing apathy through the phone. Company moto " don't know, don't care"!!
#1204254

Employees wandering around probably do not work in sporting goods. Do you know everything about the place you work?

Jenicka
#1203352

Uh huh, I'm sure you really wasted 45 minutes of your life standing there. Don't be a drama queen and at least admit it was more likely 2 minutes. You do know that management can watch the cameras to verify your claim right?

#1203625
@Jenicka

That is true, probably hoping for a discount. I know a mother that asked for a discount because she has been waiting for a long time.

Her son stated she just got there, she started hitting him. But if she has half a brain she would know that in a big store like this they have people in different areas and won't make an idiotic comment like the employees were standing around doing nothing.

#1202722

You won't be missed trust me. Not with an attitude like yours.

Besides why would you buy a thing from a store that mistreats their employees. My sister worked there and was fired for theft.

View more comments (3)

3.8
I hate the way they treat their customers!! they are unprofessional, horrible and ghetto!!!!! Never again!!!! Hello Target!

Walmart Customer Care Review

Photo lab customer service, no one is ever around. Sign gives hours but there was absolutely no one at 5:24pm 8/22/2014 Finally a lady tells me someone will be available at 5pm, well it was 5:24pm. Supervisors need to get on the ball, where are the cashiers, whole department empty, a lady even wanted s game, another phone help.

3.0
You would think having ordered pictures and already paid for them online would be a fast pick-up process. But nope! I have ordered pictures through the online photo center twice and both times I had to wait over a half hour to pick up my pictures. This is ridiculous. Several employees passed me and said they would get someone to help me, and no one did. I had to go find someone myself to help.
Order processing issue
Walmart at 4255 n alafaya trail Oviedo fl i HATE wal-mart- however, some walmarts have better people than others. beware of the walmart neighborhood market on alafaya and mcculloch in oviedo, fl. 4255 n alafaya trail. It is the WORST. I just went there and was abused...
#1202342

Have you ever heard of slander suit? You really need to get off welfare and get a job to occupy your time!!!