I have been trying to buy a 65 " Samsung Curved TV for over a month. I've been told that they will have them in 3 days, two weeks, I don't know what to tell you!

I don't know when we'll have them! Yesterday my wife approached an employee to ask her for assistance and the emplyee put her hand up almost in her face and said " I'm going to lunch" and walked away! Three months ago I wanted to buy a gas grill at this same WalMart, it was three racks up so I asked a male emplyee to help me get it down, he looked me right in the face and said " No "! I got a ladder and climbed up and got it while he watched.

When I said " thanks for the help" he just smile and walked away! This Walmart has the laziest, rudest employees I've ever seen! They stand around in groups of four to six at a time talking and joking! They keep watching the entrance doors to make sure nobody from supervision comes in and catches them!

They shop for themselves on company time and grab the sake items first for themselves, it's awful! This store is in Georgetown, SC on Rt 701!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments