5.0

A very sweet woman at our church bought my children some clothes, they were the wrong sizes so I went into the location on 128th and Quebec. The woman who helped me immediately treated me like a criminal when I stated to her that they were gifts and I had no receipt, some of the clothes did not have the paper tags but the sticky labels that states the sizes and brands were on them.

She told me she had to go to the fitting room to check on the items I was returning and came back with a manager and told me she couldn't return any items with no tags.

I am a frequent shopper there and I know some of the employees, I had never seen her there prior to this day. I did go back to customer service minutes later to say hello to an employee that I know and she had turned her name badge over so that I couldn't see her name I will be sending a complaint to the corporate office.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments