I am here at walmart fot black fridAy in nj teterboro Everthing is a mess because the employees do no know what to do Cesar a worker or manAget came and change the line and i was on the front and sent me a the others here since 4pm went to the back of the line i refused to give my place to those that came late please talk to your employees how to give ordes without favoring friends

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1245427

Another run-on sentence that I cannot understand.

Why do customers write complaints like this?

Do these customers actually expect any business to read a complaint like this one?

Why would anyone want to shop at Walmart on Black Friday when it is a madhouse there?

I know I would not want to.

to Anonymous Los Angeles, California, United States #1245545

"Another run-on sentence I cannot understand".... I highly doubt the letter writer intended to this complaint be read and understood by you personally.

"Why do customers write complaints like this"?...

Some are writing from their cellphones and fat-fingering the letters. Some are in a hurry, mad, maybe drunk or high etc and it affects their writing. Some are just plain ignorant and don't know any better. Some know better but just don't care.

"Do these customers actually expect and business to read a complaint like this one"?...

Yes, I think they do.

"Why would anyone want to shop at Walmart on Black Friday when it is a madhouse there"? ... Umm, for the great deals? The chance to save a lot of money?

And some people actually enjoy the whole chaotic experience, for whatever strange reason.

"I know I would not want to"...

I wouldn't want to either but that's just us. Others, obviously, feel differently and think it's worth it.

to Anonymous Houston, Texas, United States #1245682

Then the OP should not be surprised when a complaint like this is not addressed no matter what the OP is complaining about.

It could very well end up in the trash.

And customers wonder why their complaints are not addressed.

to Anonymous Salem, Virginia, United States #1245840

I am pretty sure Walmart does not read the complaints on this site.