I bought 5gb of data and phone service for 66 dollars from walmart strait talk for christmas shopping. I recieved 2 messages and sent 2 messages on ebay 20 minutes.

The next day it would not work. I called tech support said i used 300mb. Kinda high but okay. Could not get it to work.

I got sick and went to UT hospital ICU for a week got out today called again the tech support tried the told me i use all the data. What in 20 minutes 4 messages impossible. I think they could not fix so told me that to get rid of me. They got rid of all current and future business with walmart and sams club.

100 dollars a year i wont miss that.

When you take someones money for service or merchandice you have a resposibility to taje care of the customer. Walmart haa failed in the past they wont have to worry about me anymore.

wjbrooksbro63 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments