Wal-Mart clearly has image problem. To shop at Wal-Mart is almost the same as admitting you are poor.

As soon as people can figure out a way not to shop at Wal-Mart, they go elsewhere. People's in-store experience of Wal-Mart doesn't necessarily add up to the "warm-and-fuzzy" feeling advertisers create in television commercials. After a recent phone call by a woman claiming to be pharmacist "Donna" from the Catskill, NY, Walmart pharmacy, I decided to write this item out of concern for fellow shoppers. Ten days after the incident, a complaint to Customer Service, I recieved a phone call from Walmart pharmacist "Donna" who manages the pharmacy located inside the Catskill, NY...store#:02351, "Donna" explained she was not there at the timeof the incident, but her workers were upset.

That was the reason for her call to tell me not to return to walmart. Now, supposedly, I spoke to 2 store managers about how rudely I was treated at the pharmacy for voicing my concern the their pharmacy, repeatedly makes me come to pick up ordered medication when they don't have any in the ztore at all. Furthermore, they tbey tell me to "try back in a few days". Let me make it clear that 1.) the medication was ordered about a week before the incident, 2.) the medication in question is for seizures 3.) Someone could have called to tell me they had to order the meds, 4.) since I order this medication every month and will be on it for the rest of my life, they should stock it regularly.

5.) I feel I have a right to complain since I don't drive to this Walmart 10-12 miles away. What is Customer Services for anyway? I believe tbat extremely crappy management, but don't you worry Walgreens gave me a much better price and was very repectful. Besides, the pbone call from "Donna" was 10...ten days after evsrything was said and done.

If that does show vendictiveness then what does? Don't you worry Walmart your clothing, not to menzion quality, is for the birds.

It cedtainly isn't for a 52 year old woman who has self respect. Your clothing and bedding fabric colors are for blacks and hispanic people, anyway...too bad for you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1259532

Walmart is not known for good customer service even at the best of times. Any pharmacy that closes an hour for lunch as both Walmarts do in my town does not really need or want my business.

Which begs the question: do you really trust a Walmart pharmacist to properly fill your script?

There are better alternatives than Walmart for getting your prescriptions filled. Avoid Target, tho unless you enjoy meeting and greeting those of the opposite gender in their restrooms.

Great! One less old crow for everyone at Walmart!!