I was standing in a isle at Walmart, when a skate board came flying under 4 or 5 isles and stoped at my ankle full speed. Im hurt for life.

Reported it to the manager minutes later. They turned it over to a 3rd party who treated me with no empathy. No sorry. Nuzt tough luck.

Wal-Mart has no liability insurance if you get hurt in there store. Rich company! Give them your money and shop at there store...but if something happens in there store while your shopping, and you get hurt. Your on your own.

How is this possible? Why do all of us have to carry liability on our homes, cars, and other things?

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

SilverChaos

Wow that's terrible

Crofton, Maryland, United States #1294458

Well Dear - this is when you aquire a lawyer who works with your doctor to build a case and you must proove damages in order to sue them in court and when you win they will have to pay the settlement and the expenses of all medical and legal/lawyer fee's and the money will come out of they're own pocket - Not an insurance company -- Ouch !

Walmart lied to you. They have a massive amount of insurance coverage for in-store injuries.

I know because I worked as a personal injury attorney for a large law for several years.

In that time, I saw hundreds of cases filed against Walmart for injuries that occurred in their stores and their insurance company always settled out of court. Contact a law firm in your area that specializes in personal injury and they can determine if you have a case.

offconsumerpissed

"Im hurt for life"

Wow. Lol.

to off***sumer***ed #1293134

Hahhah I know that is...something. I was hurt for life reading OP grammar and spelling errors! lol

to off***sumer***ed #1293145

People who laugh at the injuries of others generally get their comeuppance. Karma is a b*tch and what goes around, comes around!

The "anonymous" laughing at the OP's spelling and grammar has nothing to laugh about. They need to look at the glaring errors in their own posting before pointing fingers.