I recently went to a walmart store in Pompano Beach Fl on Atlantic Ave. I needed to pick up a few things.

Afterwaiting at the deli counter for 10 min only one girl near fast food not waiting on anyone. I asked for assistance. A lady fixing in front of deli, told me the other women will wait on me, now that women is waiting on other people that came after I did. When I asked her about waiting on me she told me after she is done with other folks.

I asked about a mgr. No response, except a mgr from a different dept. was there and when I explained my dilemma she said I am not in this dept. Now she wants to wait on me..too late I told her.

So I still have about $100.00 worth of Legos in my basket. I go to checkout...lines 10 deep at all registers, including self check out. I left my basket in the side isle and went to security at door asking for a manager.

He did not know if she was in the store. I guess that is the last straw.

Review about: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

Also managers have families, so they don't work 24/7. I know that your family does not want anything to do with you with your attitude, but these people have families.

offconsumerpissed

So, you are pouting because you had to wait in line like everyone else? This is why I avoid Wal-Mart.