2.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I searched online for an infant playpen. In the refine/sort option on the upper right hand side of the items listed.

I specifically requested to show only items for free TODAY pick up at the near I lived. Evergreen Park, IL Walmart staff said they did not even had anyone on staff who works that station. She proceeded to tell me it would be two to three business days for me to recieve my product and if I cancel it would take three to five business days to get my money back.

Called customer service and all she said was sorry and I couldnt speak to a supervisor/manager because they were all busy on the phone. This is false advertisment!

Review about: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

rollo2016
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1313846

This is another reason to avoid walmart at all costs.

to rollo2016 #1313961

Yeah that and something else. While I was at the store I did not think it would take that long so I left my infant in the car thinking this would take five minutes.

It is hard to carry my infant in the store.

Someone called the police on me and they gave me a lecture and told me it was dangerous. It old them I thought I would only be gone for five minutes, and they have my name on file and gave me a warning for this time only.

realm188
to Anonymous Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1314296

Must have been dropped on your head as a child. Yep, another reason to avoid Walmart.

to Anonymous #1321398

Enough with the trollitude. We're not buying it.