Clarksdale, Mississippi

If Walmart cares how much money it's losing in photo lab they should send undercover supervisors in to have photos done! Try the Cleveland, MS Walmart...

Personally I've had no less than a dozen (probably more) terrible experiences with either no help or painfully slow (30mins or more) and very unprofessional assistance. Commonly 5 -10 or more employees walk by, see me standing there waiting and do nothing as the stock shelves, walk away and yes flirt w shoppers that aren't waiting to give Walmart money at a register.

I have left photos to be thrown away for lack of help for my final trip to Walmart. If anyone that is employed by Walmart cares call me(662-897-0869) I would be glad to tell you more.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart customer care. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

snugglegirl05

If you are this upset at the poor customer service, then why do you continue going to this location?