Everytime i try and speak with or have a prescription filled here the people are super quick and rude to me. Guess we'll continue to go to Rite Aid.

I will not be treated in that way by peons. If you dont like your jobs, quit.

Dissatisfied everytime trying to get any where with anyone here. Two thumbs down.

Walmart Pharmacy NMB, SC

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart customer care. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

I'd treat you that way too if you called me a 'peon'. If it rains I hope you don't drown from having your nose in the air all the time. Let me guess what really happened, you walked up to the counter and immediately started snapping your fingers and demanding you be 'serviced' immediately because your time is precious compared to everyone else who was waiting in line.