Fort Polk, Louisiana
2.7
Ease of Use

Clearly listed as "pack of 12" for $7.67, "was $84.00, save $76.33"

Walmart took my order, charged my card, notified me via text that my order was ready for pick up, and then a few hours later I get a call from the store associate saying they have refunded my money and that price was an error. I called customer service and they stated that they have been getting calls all weekend about this. They refused to honor the price or do anything at all in the interest of customer satisfaction. I asked to speak with someone higher and they refused. The Corp that I work for has instructions for us to honor prices in these instances in the interest of customer service. I once had a similar experience with Bass Pro and they sent me a gift card in addition to making things right with the original issue. Walmart offered nothing.

I have screen shots of the page with the advertised sale price and quantity both when I ordered on Sunday 9/25 and again with the same price STILL listed after I spoke with their corporate care center.

With the amount of people their care center tech expressed to me were affected by their mistake, I feel we should get together and file a class action lawsuit for false advertising against Walmart.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of walmart customer care. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

unfairhiringprastices
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1219189

If you really had screen shots from the page you would post them here, just saying. I don't support their stores since they did not hire me, unfairly fired my sister and hired some retard with down syndrome instead.