2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I'm about to stop shopping at any Wal-Mart stores. Today my daughter was going to buy a baby crib from the store in big rapids Michigan.

Took walking around about 8/9 minutes to get someone and all they did was call for someone which is o.k. back we stand there almost 20 minutes and still no one.so we walked around and there wasn't a person around at all.so we went paid for the few things we had. My daughter said she is never going to shop at a Wal-Mart stores again. And I will follow her and we will let everyone we know about it.

It's bad enough when the people who work there are rue to you. It's just getting out of control.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart customer care. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments