3.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I called wallmart to see what the instore priceses were since it said that it only has oline price. When a lady answered she was rude and gave the phone to another employee as she walked away from the phone handing it to the other employee she said i cant belive someone is dumb enough to ask the prices she could just come in and look herself what a lazy ***. As i started talking to the other employee she was uncooperative she said she would transfer me to the Department that handles those items and as I waited for the transfer they just set the phone down walked away and kept talking I waited for 3 minutes and hung up

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Anonymous2016_2016_2016 is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1231576

Maybe go directly to the store and ask in person. It amazes me how nobody can go into a store anymore and feel the need to call for pricing/if items are in stock/color available/etc.

That way you know for sure and can address any concerns to management in person. Simple solution.