I have a layaway with Walmart in Milford, CT. I am currently on hold after my second time calling because of the long hold.

I have been on hold since 2:05, it is now 2:41. The person came back on the line twice to ask my name. All i asked was the balance on my layaway! Walmart is the worst Customer Service I have ever experienced!

They still haven't even come back to the phone to say, "sorry 4 keeping you hold. . . .

." I am STILL, STLL ON HOLD!!!! I JUST WANT A BALANCE!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart customer care. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1231572

Then go to the store and speak with someone directly, maybe a manager. If you can't get action over the phone, do it in person. Humans, geez.