I have had problems with a CSM about price matching and couponing. She has been very rude, pointing me out to other employees at Wal-Mart.

She has made my family feel like we should not be shopping there. Will never return there or maybe to any Wal-Mart again!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1233968

Check the store policy on price matching. If they do it, and someone gives you a hard time, call a manager and if that doesn't work then escalate it up the chain of command (i.e.

don't take their ***). If they won't price match, then either don't try or don't go there.

You're choice. Simple solution.

Houston, Texas, United States #1233931

Why must customers price match at another business?

Why can't customers just go to where the best prices are instead of price matching?

That makes much more sense to me.

There are businesses that do not price match. I understand why a business does this. More time is spent price matching when the customer should have just gone to where the best price is in the first place.