1.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I had a horrible experience A the Walmart in Mililani Hawaii. I went to the sporting goods and purchased a container of BB's which I had a associate remove from a showcase.

The same associate rang me up and I was not given a bag so I Place the item in my bag since I had more shopping to do. As I was browsing an associate asked me if I needed help and I told her I was fine and she asked me again if I needed help and I told her again I was fine and she asked me again if I was sure I needed help and I said I was fine and she told me I need to leave the store. I was already agitated by her constant badgering and asked what I did wrong. Apparently she thought I was shoplifting.

I was already agitated and after that I was offended and I snapped and swore to her and when I asked another manager why I was asked to leave I was told that the manager felt threatened but the reason why I got mad was because she tried to accuse me of stealing. I left and went back to return the item I purchased and there were cops waiting and I was issued a trespassing warrant and banned from their store. I may have been wrong for getting angry but I do not think that I should have been badgered and asked to leave. I mean I thought they had cameras and loss prevention officers.

I may have been wrong but I was not given an explanation or apology.

On top of that I am banned from the store. Not that I will want to shop there again

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Slippahjoe is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1233870

Since you stated that you will not shop at the Walmart you went to, why would you post a complaint about the incident there?

Exactly what does this accomplish?