3.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Its crazy to me to spend more time in line to check out then u do to spend 200 dollers worth of grocerys.by the time u get to check out your ice cream is melting.but yet they have 24+ stands to check outand only 6 are open.very aggrivating

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1204253

Maybe shop somewhere it costs more because they have more staff. Low staff means low prices.

unfairhiringprastices
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1203621

Yeah it is frustrating but most of the employees are probably too retarded to run a check out. I know that there is this retard in my home town who was hired.

She has down syndrome and is slow. She does not know how to do her job properly. The issue is they hire these retards that cannot do the job. The government pays them to hire them so they save money.

Less registers means less money to spend on cashiers. I applied for a job and the hire incompetient retards instead.

to unfairhiringprastices Ada, Oklahoma, United States #1203627

Better than hiring thieves! I'm sure it runs in the family.

to unfairhiringprastices El Paso, Texas, United States #1203795

What a sad pathetic life you must lead , you are so very hateful.

unfairhiringprastices
to Anonymous Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1204095

I am not hateful I am just upset that I applied for a job three times and was denied when they hired a monogolid that is unable to do her job properly. I asked her a simple question, where the Pokemon cards were she told me, but when I asked her when they would be coming in she did not know.

If you cannot do your job properly than why hire them? I am not a thief my sister is the one that stole.

to unfairhiringprastices #1204988

You didn't meet the qualifications, boo whoooo. The person that you feel is less qualified then you did get the job and she did answer your question, where they were.

Any retail associate does not know when a certain item will come in, that is a question to ask a manager.

The fault is your own.

I am glad you weren't hired, because a judgmental, hateful person like yourself should never get a job working with the public. Well, in my opinion you should not get a job anywhere.

to unfairhiringprastices #1204986

You are the problem in this world, everyone is given an equal opportunity to work. The government made laws to where you cannot discriminate.

Everyone is a human and if capable should be given the right to work and earn an income.

Also by the way, looking at your username, it is spelled PRACTICES, not prastices.

Retard.

realm188
to unfairhiringprastices Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1205052

Maybe it's you that should think before you speak?