Kathleen, Florida
2.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I asked a sales associate in Walmart where a product was and she could barely direct me to another lady for help who xould not speak english either! I do not feel safe anymore to talk to anyone.

I will not be purchasing anything. I walked out the doors with nothing in my hands...

and i will be telling other people about my experience. Hopefully the managers and coorporation understand they are losing a huge percentage of sales.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Too lazy to go find it yourself ha?

Houston, Texas, United States #1225821

How do you not feel safe talking to anyone at Walmart?

Exactly what did the employees at Walmart do to not make you feel safe talking to them?

unfairhiringprastices
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1225132

It seems like it is you who does not know how to speak English. There is no such word as xould.