The worst store by far is the Walmart in Kearny, NJ. The Assistant Manager named Donald is there in body, But , not there in mind.

He has no since of empathy or he is too lazy to solve any complaint or issues you may have with merchandise or employee. Every time I buy something there I have to take it back. Then I replace it with another, then that has to go back. Not to mention physical fights on the lines.

Due to Most check outs are closed. I don't have to get Pay per view to see a cage fight. I'll just go to Walmart on a weekends. I just brought gummy vitamins , I get home only to find the bottle has been open & the vitamins have dirt & hair in the bottle.

But because I must take a cab over I lost my money , Again. It's a on going circle. They have a manager by the name of Harold Rodriguez I've been wanting to speak to for years now. But, as usual he's never there.

I'm starting to think he's a meth. I've been shopping there since day one.

This is the day that I had enough of these animals. With no one with real authory there I'm frustrated and I can only hope that someone reads this cause it's outta control over at that store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments