The worst store by far is the Walmart in Kearny, NJ. The Assistant Manager named Donald is there in body, But , not there in mind.

He has no since of empathy or he is too lazy to solve any complaint or issues you may have with merchandise or employee. Every time I buy something there I have to take it back. Then I replace it with another, then that has to go back. Not to mention physical fights on the lines.

Due to Most check outs are closed. I don't have to get Pay per view to see a cage fight. I'll just go to Walmart on a weekends. I just brought gummy vitamins , I get home only to find the bottle has been open & the vitamins have dirt & hair in the bottle.

But because I must take a cab over I lost my money , Again. It's a on going circle. They have a manager by the name of Harold Rodriguez I've been wanting to speak to for years now. But, as usual he's never there.

I'm starting to think he's a meth. I've been shopping there since day one.

This is the day that I had enough of these animals. With no one with real authory there I'm frustrated and I can only hope that someone reads this cause it's outta control over at that store.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart customer care. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments