Horrible customer service ! I was trying out a hula hoop to buy for my kid and a bunch of workers were just sranding around glaring at me and my friends .

so finally one of them comes over and asks me to stop even tho i tried to explain i was gonna buy it so i apologised and started walking around still looking for a gift for my kid .

and as im walking around the store the horde of them were just following me for at least 2 mins .then i stopped to look at the pool toys and picked up a pool noodle and asked my friend to read the price ( i have dislexia) and they come over again and are like if u dont stop messing with the mechandise where gonna have to ask u to leave and i told them we were just looking at the price and they were still being rude about it ! Hope it was worth it cause me and my friends aint buyen nothing from u guys again !

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

#1181916

It doesn't matter if your were going to but the hula hoop, you shouldn't be playing with the merchandise in the store. It's disruptive to those around you.

I would hope since you have a kid that you are an adult. Adults should know they're is a way to present themselves in public places.

I also doubt you were just looking at the pool noodle. More likely you were horse playing with them as well

Fullerton, California, United States #1179858

if you have dislexia then by now you've forgotten the incident. take care and enjoy your next trip to walmart.