2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I went to Wal-Mart today and attempted to return some clothes. The associates were rude to me and had me in line for about 30 minutes while I also had 1800 Wal-Mart on the phone.

It was decided because I have returned three items within 12 months with no receipt I could not do a return today. Funny thing is I used my Wal-Mart card to but the items and was told unless I knew the exact time and date of purchase I was out of luck.

Now the fact I shop there regularlyand buy items often on my card and now I'm denied to return items seems ridiculous and I will shop elsewhere this is not the first time the employee working hhave me poor service but will be the last. Oh but did I mention another employee mentioned I should just have someone else return my items to get my refund so it wasn't that it can't be done.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Michigan, United States #1252633

When shopping elsewhere, please keep in mind that you will have to abide by their return policy as well.

ransom

It's so easy, just keep your receipts. You are either too incompetent to manage that simple task or you're trying to pull some scam.

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1241294

The others are right. This *** happens when your play your games.

Maybe you should start keeping your receipts or start scanning them.

Without your receipt they do NOT know that you paid for it. That's why you keep or scan your receipt!!

Muncie, Indiana, United States #1236570

Well, quit trying to play games and you won't have these issues. Fairly simple. I wouldn't allow you to return even one item without a receipt.

Portage, Pennsylvania, United States #1236515

Sorry but rules are rules. The first associate was right.

You are only allowed 3 returns without a receipt within 6 months. They did their job.