First of all, I hardly ever return things to Walmart. I usually make sure that I truly need the product and that the product works before I buy anything.

This was just one of these weird rare moments where I did buy something I didn't need. It was just a thing of hair stuff. I went to return it and the guy at the service desk treated me like I was trying to scam him or something. He inspected the bottle, opened it and looked inside and shook it.

One of the very rare times I return something and I get treated like I could be a scam artist or something. I didn't appreciate it.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Walmartguy is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

#1195146

This did not happen in St Paul, Minnesota BTW. That is just the location the phone registered.

I don't live there. This happened at the WM Supercenter on Pleasant Street in Springdale, AR where I live.

Springdale, Arkansas, United States #1195053

This happened in Springdale, AR at the Pleasant Street Supercenter BTW, not St Paul, MN. My phone just registered St Paul, MN and is not where I live.