1.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I got home and laundry soap and another thing missing. I went back asked custo.er service if anyone returned a bag with these items.

They r nasty and acted like im a criminal. I shop in thia store about 3+ a day. Customer service are Always rude and nasty and tgese 3 women are awedul. Rolling eyes nothing they can do for me.

Thanks for the nice attitudes. Ill find a bew store. Always rude they need to get a personality!

Very disappointed. I spend alot of $ there think they would be more appreciative.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Loulou2016 is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Loulou2016
Bradenton, Florida, United States #1211265

Walmart makes so much money from us. Why be so nasty???

So many complaints about customer service and the cashiers also look unhappy. Don't take it out on the customer!!!

If it wasn't for us people you wouldn't have a JOB . I'm very upset how I was treated today by customer service.

unfairhiringprastices
to Loulou2016 Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1212243

While you are right, it is obvious that the employee's cannot understand what this retard is trying to say.

to unfairhiringprastices Sebring, Florida, United States #1218904

Is that towards me?

unfairhiringprastices
to Anonymous Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1218906

Yeah you spelled almost every word wrong. How can you mess up a simple word such as "new" It is a three letter word.

and I doubt you shop there three times a day. I hope you enjoy your bew store.