3.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

No one will answer the phone at Walmart in Vidalia, GA.

If you actually get soneone on the line. .The Responses are as follows: Thats not my area. .I dont know..That Dept us busy. .I csnt help it if tgey dont answer.

Then the Smart Talk Wireless Phone Section is supposedly staffed with only one person thst comes in as they want. This is unacceptable Customer Service! !

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

Moscow, Idaho, United States #1229255

It rarely pays to call a big-box store on the phone. "Aliens" explains it well, except that management will not care if you complain. If you can't shop in person, try a mom-and-pop store and avoid Walmart.

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1228933

It's a busy place that is understaffed. Not the employees fault, but management.

Complain directly (in person) to a manager, when you go in (literally) to discuss your questions/problems with your phone.

I don't understand why people no longer want to go into stores anymore, and call them knowing how busy and shortstaffed everywhere is. simply amazing.

Houston, Texas, United States #1228394

I csnt help it if tgey dont answer. Then the Smart Talk Wireless Phone Section is supposedly staffed with only one person thst comes in as they want...

What the heck does that mean?

Yes, I understand you are upset at the poor customer service you received, which you feel is unacceptable, but a complaint that includes words that do not make any sense is difficult to understand.