Sunland Park, New Mexico
3.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I was at store 2838 tonight trying to get ammo, we were at the sporting goods section at 9:15p.At that time there was already 3 people waiting there.

They said they had been waiting for a half hour. We had an associate paged over the loud speaker 4 times and another associate (Merannda) tried to get an assistant manager to our section as well. After the multiple failed attempts we were informed that the associate that usually works in sporting goods had the only key and had gone home. They told us we could go to the Walmart down the street and get what we needed.

By this time it was 9:55 and too late to go to any other store to get ammunition.Completely unacceptable.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Misschristie is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

snugglegirl05

This is what happens when Walmart Corporate headquarters under-staffs the store to save money.

Stores that offer low prices do this in order to keep their prices low. If the store hires more people, then prices increase because payroll has to be increased.

The best thing customers can do is to complain to Corporate headquarters.