Tazewell,Tennessee
3.0

went to New Taze well tn Wal-mart to exchange glue sticks.one girl at return counter, 10 people in line,waited 40 mins for my turn.unacceptable!!!! its not the girls fault she was in tears and ask twice for help,she was told someone would be there to help in 15 mins at the most, no one came, shocking how they treat there employee,s and customers, Wal-mart SUCKS,looks like Wal-mart in tring to stop people from giving bad reviews by saying you must have at least 100 words in your complaint, they could at least have two people at return counter.NOT HAPPY WITH WAL-MART.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Waiting 40 minutes at return counter, Poor service, Wait at exchange counter, Wait at exchange counter 40 mins, Employee attitude.

Comments

I'm glad you didn't blame the lone girl at the counter. I'm in agreement that there needs to be better staffing control in these stores.

As for the 100 word restriction you faced, that limit is set by the PissedConsumer Website for any and all reviews. Being a third party website, your review may not be seen by Walmart, so I would suggest contacting them directly.

Leander, Texas, United States #1222086

Please, let me help you: I went to Walmart to exchange glue sticks. There was one employee at the counter and ten people in line.

I waited forty minutes for my turn, which is unacceptable. It's not the employees fault, she was in tears and asked for help twice. She was told help would come in fifteen minutes at the most, but no one came.

It's shocking how they treat their employees and customers.

That's as far as I'm going to go because the rest of it is moot seeing how this is not Walmarts website so they have no say over how many words are required.

snugglegirl05