I was a victim in a racial profiling incident at my local Wal Mart, I was leaving the store after checking out when I was stopped by a man at the door.The man asked for my receipt in which I showed him, he proceeded to call another lady who was a CSM.

This lady began rummaging through my groceries and checking my receipt. I moved my basket and she told me not to move and proceeded to call someone on her walkie. I later found out that the gentleman she called was with asset protection/loss prevention. They studied my receipt and rummaged through my groceries several times over.

I asked the lady why no one else had been stopped since I was and she never responded.I recorded the incident and have attached it below.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Tashatrendsetta is overall dissatisfied with Walmart and uploaded pictures and videos. The most disappointing about walmart customer care at Walmart was customer service, unprofessionalism and racial profiling Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments