I was a victim in a racial profiling incident at my local Wal Mart, I was leaving the store after checking out when I was stopped by a man at the door.The man asked for my receipt in which I showed him, he proceeded to call another lady who was a CSM.
This lady began rummaging through my groceries and checking my receipt. I moved my basket and she told me not to move and proceeded to call someone on her walkie. I later found out that the gentleman she called was with asset protection/loss prevention. They studied my receipt and rummaged through my groceries several times over.
I asked the lady why no one else had been stopped since I was and she never responded.I recorded the incident and have attached it below.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Date: 10/09/2014 Management Walmart 10th Ave N. Palm Springs Fl. 33461 Gentlemen, On 10/08/2014, I ate a sandwich made from Tuna salad purchased from your store. The tuna contained foreign objects some of which I ingested. I..."
- "Today I purchased a ring at the Walmart in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. It had a sale sticker on it for $98. After taking the tag off at home, I lifted the..."
- "Drawer unit ordered online. Arrived in a big box. Looked like original packaging. Opened to discover the whole thing beat up. Posted the following review for the product on their..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "Worst hair you could ever buy. Hair sheds and tangle excessively and looks greasy. Did not even stand up to one wash. The worst ever. Don't waste your money and..."
- "I don't recommend anyone to go to Helzberg. I lost small diamonds 3 separate times on first engagement ring. Replaced fourth time with a new ring which was the same..."
- "While Ben is apparently a charismatic guy (he conned a small business that can't afford to give work away for free into doing a large amount of work and then..."