2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Just left the Walmart at rwxfale and Islington. I will never step foot in any Walmart again as u just remembered why I stopped shopping here years ago.

Today I spend 262 bucks on a bunch of things. At checkout the card scanner isn't working. The teller calls management who comes along and adds 10 bucks to my bill then walks away. I questioned the teller who tells me it's tax.

I tell her that's not possible so I review the bill right in front of her and show her the mysterious 10 dollar charge that management added to bill. The teller them tells me she doesn't know why and I have to go line up at customer service which is 8 people in line. After waiting 25 min more they remove the 10 bucks.

NEVER AGAIN WILL I STEP FOOT IN ANY WALMART AND I'M GOING TO WROTE AS MANY BAD REVIEWS EXPLAINING MY EXPERIENCE. WALMART IS NO DIFFERENT THEN ANY OTHER GIANT CORRUPT CORPORATION.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of walmart customer care. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

I'm going to wrote as many bad reviews. WHAT?

Did you speak to the banking manager about this teller's actions?

snugglegirl05
Houston, Texas, United States #1222135

A teller works at a bank, not at Walmart scanning groceries.