Walmart, Hewitt,Tx. I have shopped this store since 2004.

They have rude, unhelpful checkers. About two weeks ago I was shopping this store. After my groceries were bagged, I asked if this was all my groceries. The answer was yes.

All of my bags were tied up, never happened before. As I was leaving I did not see my bananas. I went back and asked about some missing items. It had only been a few minutes and the guy acted like he had never seen me.

I had to take my basket to customer service. We checked all my groceries and the first 6 items on my ticket were missing totaling 15.00. Seems strange. I have taken care of this problem.

I now shop HEB.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

blackdontcrack
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1221626

Why you crack a s always complaining about not getting the smallest things when you have denied us black folks so much for so long. Freaking honky crack a foos! I want a answer!?!