Yonkers, New York

I was accussed of shoplifting I never left the store I went past registers to look out the glass doors to see if the person was outside I turned around and security was right there telling me not to make a scene I was treated awful saying we don't believe ur crocodile tears took and old receipt I had their saying I was using to make it look like I.pd for the stuff yes maybe I was wrong to put things n a re usable bag I've done this many times there n other stores I explained I'm going to pay for it they didn't believe me now I'm band from all walmarts I haven't even been to court they threaten me with feleny how long have I've been in area etc what can I do? Also I'm a former emplyee

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

#1194729

Seriously? You don't take unpaid for items past the checkout.

It's incredibly simple. Wal-mart deals with customers stealing things every day. They can't be expected to decipher who is trustworthy and "didn't mean it" and who really was trying to steal. This is a personal problem, not Wal-marts.

Also.....noone can ban you from every Wal-mart. Fishy, fishy.

I was accused of theft with my 5 year old daughter. It was a honest mistake and the sad part about it is that she is waking up having bad dreams about this and not wanting me to leave her side.

The people at Wal-Mart in mesquite Texas hey 80 and beltline have no compassion for people. I tryed paying for the items. Now I have a citation for theft and banned from this Wal-Mart. But the worst part is that its around fathers day.

What kind of father do I look like to my child. This is a total mistake and I tried talking but they really didn't care. And even threatened to call cos on me. I'm a good dad and take care of my daughter very well.

It could have happened to anyone.

Can someone help me or give me advice. Thanks

Not_the_0P
@Big daddy

Try not to take items out of the store without paying for them, problem solved.

snugglegirl05

Why the long-run on sentence?

What happened to using correct grammar and punctuation?