3.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I tried to return a gift I got from work cause it wouldnt work on my phone..I spent a week trying to make it work and even reset my phone..so after work I spent an hour trying to either make it work on my phone or give me a refund..they said i could buy a 100 phone and he could make it work what the heck...the store manager was a b*** even though she said sorry she couldn't do it in a smartass way..I swear I don't care how much it costs im going somewhere else.every time I go in there they *** me off..and I'm a very easy person to get along with..so now I'm stuck with a 200 fit bit I can't even use. ..thanx for screwing me over again Wal-Mart.

.and y'all really suck about who u hire...

friendlyness is the key to a good business. ...

user55359851 wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

JeepSux
Sanford, Maine, United States #1220582

I bet you dont even know how to spell Fitbit its not Fit Bit but Fitbit I think you dont speak English and used google to translate

unfairhiringprastices
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1218299

I am sure that the manager got smart with you because you got smart first.